In addition to the constant statement located on our ‘About’ page we would like to re-iterate that as made to order/bespoke hair adornments/headwear, our items are handmade to your specification with customised features such as side of wear, veil positioning and carry an option to make amendments to design positioning or detail, without any concern for hygiene. As such they are non refundable/non returnable products as per industry standards, and there are no cancellations. In the unlikely event that your bespoke item has a genuine manufacturing fault, we will replace or repair the item taking into consideration your return postage costs. If the item is received by post then you have 48hours to state the fault with documented photos to firstname.lastname@example.org. The item must be returned with full branding and in an unworn condition to Modiste for inspection and confirmation. If the item is hand delivered then you must check the item on receipt and advise upon delivery, before any repair will be made.
In line with distance selling regulations, a 14 day cancellation policy is applied to non bespoke jewellery sold online, earrings are sent in sealed bags and will not be accepted for return if the bag is broken or opened for reason of hygiene. Bespoke jewellery is non returnable and not eligible for cancellation. In the unlikely event of a genuine manufacturing fault this must be submitted to Modiste for inspection by emailing email@example.com, if fault is confirmed, the item will be repaired or replaced.
Our products are handmade in a clean environment with consideration for regulation, however in the instance of any known contact allergy, the buyer must advise Modiste of this in advance so that we can be sure where possible that no contact has been made with sources of the allergy throughout the making process of your item.
Modiste cannot be held responsible for any Royal Mail delays, a special delivery tracking service is offered as an option on shipping section at checkout. For International clients, Modiste cannot be held responsible for any local duty/taxes due at the destination country.
If you have any questions then please email firstname.lastname@example.org, reviews on Modiste’s bespoke work are available to view on www.facebook.com/modisteaccessories.
The term ‘Modiste’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 4 Ewing Street, Kilbarchan, Renfrewshire, Scotland PA10 2JA.The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
· The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
· Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
· Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
· This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
· All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
· Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
· From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
· Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.